Want a chance to ride the Source BMX 2020 Battle Of Hastings but can’t make it to Source Park this July 18th to qualify?
WE ARE GIVING 1 RIDER THE CHANCE TO TAKE THE 1ST SPOT ON THIS YEAR'S BATTLE OF HASTINGS WILDCARD TEAM AS WELL AS AN ALL EXPENSES PAID TRIP TO THE MAIN EVENT HELD AT SOURCE PARK, UK - SEPTEMBER 3RD-6TH, 2020!
SUBMISSION PERIOD NOW CLOSED
WINNER ANNOUNCED SOON.
All you need to do is film a video part to the following criteria and send it to us. After submitting your video it will be featured on the SourceBMX website & YouTube channel and then judged by our Battle of Hastings 2020 judges!
As the wildcard team will need a street rider to handle business in the plaza, this video contest will be BMX STREET ONLY and any videos not produced to the following criteria will not be accepted.
Below you can get a full run down from Battle Of Hastings MC Darryl Nau as well as a full run down of rules, prizes and submit your video.
- All entries to be 18+ only
- AM & PRO Riders welcome
- Open Worldwide
- 1 Rider per video submission
- Footage can have been filmed whenever but must be unreleased
- Edit to be between 90 seconds and 3 minutes
- Footage must be street or street plaza ONLY
- Music must be from Youtube's cleared music library
- Raw/No music track is acceptable
- All edits to be released solely via sourcebmx.com to qualify and to be judged by the 2020 BOH judges
- Video submission period closes on Monday June 1st 2020
- Rider will receive an all expenses paid trip to Battle Of Hastings 2020 as part of the qualifier team
- Accommodation and travel limited to rider only (no guests)
- Filmer receives a £100 voucher for sourcebmx.com
SECOND & THIRD PLACE:
- £75 voucher for sourcebmx.com (rider only)
FOURTH - TENTH PLACE:
- £50 voucher for sourcebmx.com (rider only)